Spring Golf is here...Finally! The weather is definitely up and down, but next week promises to have better days for golf!
- Saturday, April 5. Today was near 50 but with the wind, the morning seemed very cold. Despite this, we had 84 brave golfers play in a competitive scramble. Another 36 played in the afternoon, when the sun came out and the winds died down. A pretty decent day overall, the course was a little soft in spots, but all holes played well. Greens have been mowed a second time and cups are being changed on a regular basis.
- Sunday, April 6th. Fairly nice day, sunny all day. Late start with the frost, but conditions pretty decent out there despite the tough winnter. Over 170 golfers came out today!
Our bar and grill is now open with a partial menu available. Stop in to meet our new chef, Rodney Pasker and order one of the tastey items from the menu. This next week has some great weather in store, so be sure to call for a tee time.
Events coming up at The Legacy by Arthur Hills...
1) FREE COMEDY NIGHT at The Legacy: Friday, April 11, 2014
- Master of Ceremony = Tony Adamshick
- Featuring = Ed Bartko & Soupy Lynch
- Headlining = Julie Madden
- Doors open at 6:00 PM - Show begins at 7:00 PM
- Food and Drink available all evening
- Dinner Specials at 6:00 PM before the show
- Guarantee your table by calling for reservations (734) 854-1101
2) SPRING GOLF CLASSIC Scramble Tournament: Saturday, April 12th This Event is filled! We are accepting teams on the waiting list in case any teams cancel.
- 9:00 AM shotgun start with free use of range prior to tournament
- $200/Team Entry - $40 from each team given back in cash prizes
- Classic 1/2lb burger on pretzel bun with fries for lunch
- Contest prizes and $40/team optional skins
- Click here for the entry form
Reveling in Tradition
We know the passion that resides in the hearts of those who love the game. We revel in the majesty and tradition of the sport. And, most importantly, we realize that you, our fellow golfer, feel these same emotions stirring within.
That's why we have constructed The Legacy, a monument to the magnificent game of golf. Our uniquely challenging course is spread across 200 rolling acres, dotted with five lakes, including an island green. Delight in the natural wildlife within our 18 championship holes. Experience tournament quality golf in a setting directly out of a golfer's dream.
This masterpiece was designed by the legendary Arthur Hills and is open to the public. Stop into our gorgeous clubhouse to relax and reminisce. Check out the pro shop, and don't miss the opportunity to dine on our delicious selection of grill food at the Legacy Bar & Grill. The Tiki Bar and patio provide warm weather amenities overlooking the course and the 18th green. The Legacy By Arthur Hills is a fine example of what golf was meant to be, and we want to share it with you.