Golf Outing Packages
All Packages will include…
- 18-hole round w/electric riding cart
- Unlimited range balls for each player
- Personal assistance from management
- Player hole assignment sheets
- Registration and award tables
- Free play passes for prizes
- Beverage cart services
- Registration announcements
- Personalized cart signs & rule sheets
- Placement of sponsor signage
- Contest markers
- Professional Scoring
The Legacy can meet most budgets, especially if you have flexibility on the day and time of your event. Call our General Manager to get a custom quote for your event. 734-854-1101
Continental Breakfast $5.99/person
Includes assorted juices, donuts & mini muffins; Includes coffee & tea
Breakfast Buffet $9.99/person
Includes assorted juices, scrambled eggs, choice of bacon or sausage, choice of home fried potatoes or hash browns, sausage gravy & biscuits, and toast or French toast sticks. Includes coffee & tea
At the Turn Lunch:
(Add $2.50/person for two meat choices on the buffet.)
|P otato Salad||Pasta Salad||Chips||Baked Beans|
|Green beans||Corn on the cob||Cole Slaw||Macaroni Salad|
Buffet Dinners: Include garden tossed salad, dinner rolls with butter, and choice of one dinner side
- New York Strip Steak: $17.99/person
- Grilled Chicken Breast w/BBQ on side: $14.99/person
- Grilled Chicken (Quarter): $12.99/person (leg and thigh)
- BBQ Chicken & Ribs: $16.99/person
Pasta Salad Macaroni Salad Baked Beans
Cole Slaw Corn on the Cob Green Beans
- Unlimited Fountain pop, iced tea, and lemonade during buffet is $1.99/person
- Discounted Beverage tickets can be purchased for golfers to use at the beverage carts and bars. Arrangements must be set up prior to the day of event. (Tickets are good for bottled pop or water, Gatorade, and bottle or can domestic beer)
- A keg of beer is $180 (Includes plastic cups)
- Legacy’s bars & beverage carts are full service providing numerous types of beer, wine, liquor, and specialty drinks. Prices start at $1.75/bottle water; $2.25/bottle pop & Gatorade; $3/Energy Drinks; beer starting at $2.50 for cans & bottles & $2 for draft; $3/Mike’s Hard Lemonade; wine and mixed drinks starting at $4
Custom food packages are available. Ask Legacy’s sales agent for more information.
Add Some Excitement to your Event:
Hole In One Insurance
- Enhance your tournament with a New Car or $10,000 or $25,000 Hole-In-One prize! It’s an experience every golfer will remember, and your sponsors and participants will love the excitement!
Custom Tournament Signage
- Make your tournament look like a million bucks!
Pre-Tournament Golf Clinic
- Allow a teaching professional to warm up your golfers with an informative and instructional golf clinic!
- Let a professional photographer capture the moments you’ll want to remember.
- Any golf event will require a (16) player minimum.
- A $200 Deposit, along with a signed contract will reserve your day at The Legacy by Arthur Hills.
- Full payment for your event is due (7) days prior to the day of play unless prior arrangements are made with management.
- You will be asked to confirm your minimum number of players (7) days in advance. Should your number of players lessen inside of (7) days, the guaranteed number of players will be billable. An increased number of players inside of (7) days may be accommodated but cannot be guaranteed.
- Any Shotgun event will be played at or before 8:00 – 9:00 am any day of the week. An afternoon shotgun start may be available on Friday–Sunday. These will have an applicable 120 player minimum. Modified shotguns of fewer players may be accommodated but carry a player minimum according to start time. Please work with our General Manager to determine these expectations.
About The Legacy Golf Club:
Choosing The Legacy by Arthur Hills gives your players the opportunity to play a spectacular 18-hole championship golf course, dotted with five glistening lakes and numerous challenging bunkers. Your passion for the game surges as you gaze out at over 200 lush, rolling acres of immaculately maintained fairways and greens, including a picturesque par 3 island green.
The Legacy Golf Club has been nominated by Golf Digest as one of the best ‘affordable’ courses in the United States. They rated the Legacy 4 ½ stars and ‘Top 200 Places to Play’. The slope from the tips is 134 with a rating of 72.7 and plays to 6840 yards. The more moderate middle tees are 129 and 70.3 and play to 6326 yards. At least 4 holes require approximately 200 yard carries over water, but other options are available.. Some holes will remind you of a links course, with areas of heather, but trees are also present to provide definition and challenge.
Services and amenities include a grass tee driving range, a practice putting green, pro shop with merchandise, full service bar and grill, on course beverage cart and club rental.