All packages will include...
- 18-hole round w/electric riding cart
- Unlimited range balls for each player
- Personal assistance from management
- Player hole assignment sheets
- Registration and award tables
- Free play passes for prizes
- Beverage cart services
- Registration announcements
- Personalized cart signs & rule sheets
- Placement of sponsor signage
- Contest markers
- Professional Scoring
The Legacy can meet most budgets, especially if you have flexibility on the day and time of your event. Call our General Manager to get a custom quote for your event. 734-854-1101
The Legacy offers many food and beverage options for your outing.
Click here for a full list of Outing Menu Options at the Legacy
Add Some Excitement to your Event:
Hole In One Insurance
- Enhance your tournament with a New Car or $10,000 or $25,000 Hole-In-One prize! It’s an experience every golfer will remember, and your sponsors and participants will love the excitement!
Custom Tournament Signage
- Make your tournament look like a million bucks!
Pre-Tournament Golf Clinic
- Allow a teaching professional to warm up your golfers with an informative and instructional golf clinic!
- Let a professional photographer capture the moments you’ll want to remember.
- Any golf event will require a (16) player minimum.
- A $200 Deposit, along with a signed contract will reserve your day at The Legacy by Arthur Hills.
- Full payment for your event is due (7) days prior to the day of play unless prior arrangements are made with management.
- You will be asked to confirm your minimum number of players (7) days in advance. Should your number of players lessen inside of (7) days, the guaranteed number of players will be billable. An increased number of players inside of (7) days may be accommodated but cannot be guaranteed.
- Any Shotgun event will be played at or before 8:00 – 9:00 am any day of the week. An afternoon shotgun start may be available on Friday–Sunday. These will have an applicable 120 player minimum. Modified shotguns of fewer players may be accommodated but carry a player minimum according to start time. Please work with our General Manager to determine these expectations.
About The Legacy Golf Club:
Choosing The Legacy by Arthur Hills gives your players the opportunity to play a spectacular 18-hole championship golf course, dotted with five glistening lakes and numerous challenging bunkers. Your passion for the game surges as you gaze out at over 200 lush, rolling acres of immaculately maintained fairways and greens, including a picturesque par 3 island green.
The Legacy Golf Club has been nominated by Golf Digest as one of the best ‘affordable’ courses in the United States. They rated the Legacy 4 ½ stars and ‘Top 200 Places to Play’. The slope from the tips is 134 with a rating of 72.7 and plays to 6840 yards. The more moderate middle tees are 129 and 70.3 and play to 6326 yards. At least 4 holes require approximately 200 yard carries over water, but other options are available.. Some holes will remind you of a links course, with areas of heather, but trees are also present to provide definition and challenge.
Services and amenities include a grass tee driving range, a practice putting green, pro shop with merchandise, full service bar and grill, on course beverage cart and club rental.